NBC Universal, Inc.
Universal City, CA, United States
Manager, Clevel, Executive, 100k
Job Number 46286BR
Job Title EVP, National Sales
Business Segment Ad Sales
Sub-Business Ad Sales Entertainment Programming
Posting Category Sales
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
Country United States
City Universal City
• Minimum of 15 years of experience working in increasingly responsible advertising sales positions in a broadcast or cable network environment
• Minimum of 10 years successfully managing advertising sales teams, preferably in multiple locations
• A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited and recognized institution of higher learning is preferred, with an advanced degree ideal
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work in Los Angeles or New York and other locations as needed
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must agree to be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Strong, pre-existing relationships and credibility with agencies and clients
• Experience in the East Coast, West Coast, and Midwestern markets; an in-depth knowledge of the current Ad Sales landscape
• Documented success building, managing, and retaining high-performing teams across verticals
• Proven track record of working in a highly collaborative manner across multiple teams, functions, brands, and business in large organizations
• Strong strategic and analytical skills, with the ability to formulate innovative and effective initiatives that advance revenue and overall business objectives, combined with a talent for executing operationally
• History of achievement in increasing/maximizing sales revenue and profitability across multiple products and offerings
• Successful leadership experience and a demonstrated ability to work well across an organizational matrix
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills; an ability to communicate vision and strategy effectively with senior management, staff, and external parties
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBC Universal, Inc.
Website : http://www.nbcuniversal.com
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is owned by Comcast Corporation.