Lawrence General Hospital
Portland, TN, United States
Administrative, Clevel, Executive, Healthcare, 100k
Signature HealthCARE of Portland Rehab Wellness Center is an 112-bed long term care/rehab-to-home facility located in Portland, TN. Signature HealthCARE of Portland provides comprehensive behavioral services for dementia, Alzheimer's disease, and other related disorders. This means that our residents are not in lockdown units or being treated as isolated individuals but are provided compassionate care and services tailored to meet their needs.
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission as our Administrator/CEO.
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate more than 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Signature’s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
As Administrator/CEO, you will be responsible for
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below, and be able to work in the described environment.
* Assess data points, AbaQIS scores and survey metrics in order to identify and lead the center in process improvement initiatives that improve the quality of clinical care and customer experience, enhance work flow, improve the work environment and accelerate our vision the customer experience.
* Lead as primary Change Agent from adoption by stakeholders through execution and achievement of business process outcomes and metrics.
* Serve as the lead of the cross functional council to share best practices.
Requirements for Consideration include::
* Licensed Nursing Home Administrator.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Should you have any questions regarding this opening please contact, Cara Solitario, Cell/Text 561-324-9740 or email@example.com
Lawrence General Hospital