Honeywell International Inc.
Fort Mill, SC, United States
Manager, Marketing, Clevel, Executive, 100k
Chief Marketing Officer, Honeywell Industrial Safety
Chief Marketing Officer, Honeywell Industrial Safety
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Chief Marketing Officer- Honeywell Industrial Safety
The CMO will report directly to the president of the Industrial Safety business and is responsible for leading, managing and directing all of the marketing related activities. He/she will work with the cross-functional leadership team to identify, document and execute a growth strategy for the business. This will be accomplished by leading a global team of marketing professionals to develop and execute on the business’ strategic plan.
The candidate will be expected to be a high-energy, creative and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates leadership skills and instincts. He/she must be a hands-on person who possesses the best combination of strategic thinking and drive to achieve tangible business results. He/she will be responsible for driving business transformation that results in accelerated growth across the portfolio.
The successful candidate will work closely with sourcing, engineering and R&D, sales, IT, key business partners and the senior management team to maximize the growth, development and return on investment of the organization’s product portfolio today and in the future. Development of customer insights and business/market intelligence development, syndicated data and corresponding presentations so as to identify and capitalize on the most advantageous business opportunities.
Specifically, he/she must:
Manage marketing activities.
· Successful launch of new offerings, ensuring appropriate marketing collateral, training and launch events are developed for both internal and external customers.
· Collaborate with the Marketing Communications and the Channel Marketing teams to drive market communications activities for the business including ad placements, trade events/shows, press releases and development of marketing materials such as brochures, datasheets and catalogs.
· Develop and implement comprehensive marketing plans focusing on growing sales and increasing profitability
· Develop forward looking product/service plans that enable profitable growth into the future
· Identification of cross-selling opportunities that fully utilize the breadth of Honeywell’s product and service offerings across all businesses
· Develop and implement all marketing department standards, policies and procedures
· Hire, assess, develop and grow marketing talent globally and build world class marketing capabilities, processes and tools
Develop and maintain a strategic plan for business growth including:
· Drive a culture and process of innovation through customer driven needs analysis and experience outcome identification
· Derive a clear customer-driven segmentation strategy and targeted message for each segment through VOC efforts across all levels of the value chain (distributors, partners, and end users).
· Portfolio analysis and assessment to identify revenue and growth plans by market and offering segment
· Define the overall solution strategy and new offering development pipeline.
· Identification and evaluation of organic growth strategies by product line, globally
· Identification and evaluation of inorganic growth strategies including acquisitions, alliance, licensing, and partnership opportunities linked to the strategic plan
· Understanding the global safety markets - players, trends, technologies, standards, regulations and economics. Understand completive landscape, how we win and why competitors win.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 15 years of experience in similar leadership role. He/she must have successful track record leading marketing, strategic planning and growth initiatives for a standalone P&L. He/she must be an excellent broad-based business thinker who can collaborate effectively with peers and executive functional and senior business line leaders.
Specifically, the successful candidate should bring:
· Ability to think strategically and to scope tasks and set goals
· Ability to manage external partner, supplier and customer relationships.
· Ability to thrive in faced-paced, results-driven organization
· Strong business-to-business analytical, financial, strategic thinking and marketing skills.
· Strong written and presentation communication skills.
· Proven strategic marketing, strategy formulation and product/business positioning skills
· Experience managing in a matrixed and lean culture that continuously prioritizes operational excellence
· Exceptional leadership skills, energy and teaming capability; the ability to lead and motivate, share vision, inspire and rally colleagues
40 Manage Strategic Marketing Global Team
30 Setting Marketing Strategy
20 Support New Product Launches
10 Transform and Innovate
YOU MUST HAVE:
Bachelor's Degree marketing, business or technical discipline is required
15 plus years leadership experience in Marketing
An MBA is highly desirable (top-tier school strongly preferred)
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Continued Professional Development
Some Travel Required
9680 Old Bailes Rd, Fort Mill, SC 29707-7539 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.
Honeywell International Inc.
Website : http://www.honeywell.com
Honeywell International Inc. operates as a diversified technology and manufacturing company worldwide. Its Aerospace segment provides turbine propulsion engines, auxiliary power units, environmental control and electric power systems, engine controls, flight safety, communications, navigation, radar and surveillance systems, and aircraft lighting products for aircraft manufacturers, airlines, business and general aviation, military, space, and airport operations, as well as offers management and technical, logistics, aircraft wheels and brakes, and repair and overhaul services. The companys Automation and Control Solutions segment offers environmental and combustion controls, and sensing controls; security and life safety products and services; scanning and mobility devices; process automation solutions; and building solutions and services for homes, buildings, and industrial facilities. Its Performance Materials and Technologies segment provides resins and chemicals, hydrofluoric acid, fluorochemicals, nuclear services, research and fine chemicals, performance and imaging chemicals, chemical processing sealants, fibers and composites, healthcare and packaging products, specialty additives, electronic chemicals, semiconductor materials and services, catalysts, renewable fuels, and adsorbents and specialties. This segment offers products for applications in the refining, petrochemical, automotive, healthcare, agricultural, packaging, refrigeration, appliance, housing, semiconductor, wax, and adhesives segments. It also provides process technology, products, and services for the petroleum refining, gas processing, renewable energy, and other industries. The companys Transportation Systems segment offers charge-air systems, thermal systems, and brake hard parts and other friction materials for passenger cars and commercial vehicles. Honeywell International Inc. was founded in 1920 and is headquartered in Morris Township, New Jersey.