HCA Holdings, Inc
Denver, CO, United States
Accounting, Finance, Clevel, Executive, Manager, 100k
Colorado Care Partners (CCP) is a Colorado-based Clinically Integrated Network (CIN) and Accountable Care Organization (ACO). Our CIN/ACO network is comprised of more than 320 clinicians to include physicians and advanced practice providers, 6 acute care hospitals and 2 specialty hospitals who have come together in value based care. Our clinical team works collaboratively with our network of internists, family physicians and pediatricians to ensure every patient receives the best medicine at every point in their healthcare journey.
CCP’s goal is to partner with practices in the following areas:
Wellness and prevention
Chronic disease management
Improved patient access to care
Improved collaboration and communication amongst providers across all healthcare settings
Providers who become members of CCP are responsible for demonstrating how they provide high-quality care by adhering to value-based data and benchmarks across diverse care settings. It gives them and their practice an opportunity to create a patient-centered solution that improves patient outcomes while reducing costs.
Patients benefit from coordinated, evidence-based healthcare that allows them to better manage their own health in partnership with CCP providers. While providers and their practices benefit from establishing a more efficient and effective plan of care for all their patients.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
* Direct overall administrative and technical operations of the Finance and Accounting functions of Practice Health and Colorado Care Partners.
* Oversees all data and physician and payer contracting.
* Payer relations and contract negotiation management. Client decision support and financial distribution management.
* Coordination of all technology solutions and related databases; liaison to HealthONE information technology.
* Oversees the daily operations of PH and CCP. Serves as a strategic partner to the CEO, CMO, and physicians.
* Chairs the PCAC in conjunction with the CMO.
* Chairs the SCAC in conjunction with the Medical Director.
Supervisor: Chief Executive Officer of HealthONE CCP and Practice Health
Supervises: This position leads and supervises the Data Analytics and Accounting staff.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
Direct overall administrative and technical operations of the Finance and Accounting Function of PH and CCP:
Develop, execute and oversee all phases of Finance including the monthly financial statement close process, Third Party accounting and reimbursement analysis, annual budget, statistical gathering and reporting, financial computer systems, cashiering functions, financial audits, and serves as the primary finance and accounting resource to physicians and staff.
Creates and maintains the policy for RMG/PH membership dues, oversees Accounts Receivable, and annual membership invoicing.
Oversees the Accounts Payable function, cash flow management, and performs bank reconciliation.
Creates the financial statements for PH and CCP.
Reports financial status to their respective Finance Committee and Boards.
Coordinates year-end tax reporting functions including Federal and State income tax and 1099 reporting.
Payer relations and contract management:
Payor Contract Negotiation and Financial Analysis of Contracts.
Facilitates Messenger Model rate requests with Health Plans.
Creates and maintains a physician data base of appropriate fee schedules, payer contracts.
Fee Schedule and Payment Summary Guide preparation for Physician Members.
Client decision support and financial distribution management:
* Co-chair of the Primary Care Advisory Committee; responsibilities include incorporation of gain share opportunities in the development of the CCP annual scorecard and physician remuneration modeling.
* Co-chair of the Specialty Care Advisory Committee.
* Coordinates distribution of shared savings bonuses and monthly distribution of care management fees to practices.
* Oversees data management and analysis for all managed care contracts.
* Oversees the creation and distribution of performance / financial reporting sent to physicians related to value based contracts.
* Works in partnership with the Clinical Team Leadership to facilitate reporting requirements to execute Clinical Team strategies.
* Coordination of all technology solutions and related databases, liaison to HealthONE Information Technology.
* Serves as a strategic partner to the CEO, CMO, and physicians.
Must have effective verbal and written communication in order to communicate in a clear, concise manner with staff, department directors and managers, public, and administration.
Demonstrate proficiency with computer systems and spreadsheets.
Must possess strong supervisory and coordination/organizational skills.
Must be detail oriented and a strong technical resource.
Must have strong analytical skills to interpret and analyze a wide range of data.
Must possess knowledge about managed care and third party contractual arrangements and have the ability to analyze such arrangements, including reimbursement and revenue.
Certification: Current or previous Certified Public Accountant preferred.
Education:Bachelors of Science in Accounting or Finance
Experience: 3 years in healthcare finance and three years leadership experience.
Title: Chief Financial and Operations Officer (CFO/COO)
Location: Colorado-Denver-HealthONE Colorado Care Partner
Requisition ID: 27022-77060
HCA Holdings, Inc
Website : http://hcahealthcare.com
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA. HCA is committed to the care and improvement of human life and strives to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve. Building on the foundation provided by our Mission & Values, HCA puts patients first and works to constantly improve the care we give them by implementing measures that support our caregivers, help ensure patient safety and provide the highest possible quality. Investing in our communities is important to us. HCA typically invests about $1.5 billion annually to keep our facilities modern and up-to-date technologically and to expand and add services where needed. Focusing primarily on communities where the company is a leading healthcare provider, HCA selectively adds new facilities in order to better serve our communities. And because two HCA founders were physicians, we value highly the strong relationships we've created with local physicians. We endeavor to provide them with a wide array of services and modern facilities in order to help them deliver the best possible care.