NBC Universal, Inc.
New York City, NY, United States
Clevel, Executive, Advertising, 100k
Job Number 54361BR
Job Title Vice President, Advertising Impact - Client Services
Business Segment Ad Sales
Sub-Business Ad Sales Insights and Measurement
Posting Category Research & Analytics
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
• Bachelor’s degree in analytics/statistics/econometrics or related field; advanced degree preferred
• Minimum of 10 years working in advertising effectiveness field with an emphasis on ROI
• Experience working at a company focused on developing and activating media mix modeling, linear and digital attribution, experimental design along with other advanced analytics capabilities
• Ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Previous management responsibilities with a history of fostering a positive work environment and developing talent
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a track record of cultivating and growing strong internal and external relationships
• Proven ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
• Expertise in advanced statistical software such as SAS, R, Bayesian MCMC methods, Time series econometrics, Choice modeling; along with strong skills in data programming languages such as Python, SQL and visualization platforms Tableau, DOMO etc.
• Demonstrated ability to proactively anticipate and deliver on sales requests and client needs
• Capable of big data analytics, creative storytelling, data visualization and presentation development
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Exposure to direct attribution partners such as, Data Math, NCS, IRI, Polk, Crossix, LiveRamp, iSpot, Placed, Ninth Decimal, InfoScout, Experian, SambaTV, and other emerging vendors in this field desired
• Proficiency in TV and Digital applications and other syndicated research tools (Nielsen - NPower, AdIntel, TV Brand Effect, Lake 5, comScore and Adobe Analytics, GfKMRI etc.)
• Proven understanding of emerging analytic techniques and programming
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBC Universal, Inc.
Website : http://www.nbcuniversal.com