Purchase, NY, United States
Executive, Manager, Product Management
Director, Product Management, Identity Solutions
Mastercard Cyber & Intelligence develops and delivers world-class risk, security products and services for Mastercard customers across the globe. As part of this organization, the Identity Solutions team leads the development and delivery of innovative authentication solutions that enable simple and secure payment experiences for consumers.
The candidate will engage with key business partners and customers to lead the expansion of use of MasterCard’s industry-leading identity products - including biometrics, while
driving the development and execution of Mastercard’s authentication strategy across supported markets.
• Do you have a passion for security and digital payments?
• Are you ready to develop and deliver safer and simpler ways for consumers to interact in an ever evolving digital ecosystem?
• Are you motivated to drive market change?
• Responsible for launching, expanding use and optimizing Mastercard’s identity products and solutions across the global regions.
• Work closely with internal account management, business development and sales teams to establish and manage pipeline for new and existing Identity products and solutions.
• Develop go-to-market plans and coordinate local implementation of new products.
• Serve as identity product expert in-market - leading customer presentations and supporting business development activities as-needed.
• Serve as product ‘ambassador’ by effectively articulating strategy, roadmap and value proposition in industry, customer and internal forums.
• Enable internal customer-facing teams with content and training required to support product and market objectives.
• Establish processes for ensuring market requirements specific to consumer authentication are captured and communicated routinely to global product development team.
• Work with cross-functional product and customer-facing teams on new and custom product implementations.
All About You
• Experience selling, commercializing or launching products in the Financial Services/Payments industry is required.
• Strong understanding of the payments industry, digital payments and security landscape highly preferred.
• Superior communications, presentation and interpersonal skills. English required and multilingual a plus.
• Strong ability to interact with, build consensus and influence across a variety of internal and external business partners at all levels of leadership.
• Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment.
• Bachelor’s degree required, Advanced degree or MBA a plus.
• Position requires up to 15% travel.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact
and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Website : http://www.mastercard.com/index.html
MasterCard is a technology company and payments industry leader. For more than four decades, we have been a driving force at the heart of commerce, making the global economy safer, more efficient, more inclusive and more transparent for all. Consumers, merchants, business partners and governments in markets around the world have reaped the benefits of our innovative products and solutions which, simply put, are designed to make life easier.